Dieter Blum Inventor has invented many devices and methods that are regarded as beneficial and innovative. His creativity, curiosity, and intelligence are some of his qualities that make him a topnotch inventor in the United States. He is active in inventing new devices and methods in the states of Delaware and California. Since the 1980s, he has patented so many inventions that are still being used up to now. His inventions have opened the floodgates for other inventors to come up with add-ons to his prior inventions. It could be said that his creations inspired other notable inventors to create their own pieces motivated by the works of Dieter Blum Inventor. Majority of his inventions revolve around the industry of automotive manufacturing. He is the man behind brilliant and exquisite inventions on vehicle’s brake systems as well as other car components and vehicle maintenance tools.
The following are some of the inventions of Mr. Blum that benefit the automotive making industry:
• Device for testing the correct functioning of a slip-controlled brake system (Patent no. 4699001; Issued on October 13, 1987)
• Method and brake system for traction control (Patent no. 4702336; Issued on October 27, 1987)
• Device for controlling the pressure in the auxiliary-pressure supply system of a brake unit (Patent no. 4769989; Issued on September 13, 1988)
• Brake system with anti-lock control andor traction slip control as well as braking pressure mod (Patent no. 4838622; Issued on June 13, 1989)
• Brake system for automotive vehicles (Patent no. 5066073; Issued on November 19, 1991)
• Apparatus and method of damage detection for magnetically permeable members using an alternating (Patent no. 5570017; Issued on October 29, 1996)
• Apparatus and method of damage detection for magnetically permeable members (Patent no. 5847563; Issued on December 8, 1998)
• Method and apparatus for electrodynamic intrusion detection (Patent no. 6762680; Issued on July 2004)
• Dynamo-electric machines and control and operating system for the same (Patent no. 6222331; Issued on April 2001)
The said patented inventions are not all of the creations of Dieter Blum Inventor. He also has done various inventions that are related to the automotive industry. He likewise created several inventions in the field of water sterilization and sanitation. The many feats of Mr. Blum only show that he is one of the more gifted and experienced inventors in the United States. Since the 1980s, he never stopped from patenting his works to ensure that they can benefit people who can use them.
Finding cheap auto parts should be the aim of every car owner and enthusiast. Below are listed 7 tips that will help you find the cheap auto parts you deserve.
1. Know what you are looking for. The most important point is to know what you need. To many people set off looking for parts before they really know what they are looking for. Do your research and make sure you have a good idea of what the going rate is, how can you get cheap parts if you don’t know how much they are!?
2. Shop around. There is a ton of money to be saved on your parts cheap car parts if you are willing to shop around. If you are buying from a dealer then it is a good idea to tell them if you have found the part cheaper, they will usually be more than willing to give you a better price.
3. Buy from the right auto parts store. If you aren’t in the know it’s quite difficult to spot a good store from a bad one. A good auto parts store will clearly display their contact details as well as displaying details about their stock. They should display which models they supply stock for and everything should be priced. The typical worker should know the stock inside and out and should know exactly what you need.
4. Try and buy used. This isn’t always a good idea but on certain things it is usually easy to get a great deal on part used stock. If you hunt around you may find the part you are looking for at an amazing discount due to the fact that they are no longer new. If you have an old car this may be your only option.
5. Buy online. The advent of the internet means that you no longer need to visit scrap yards to get hold of used or salvaged cheap auto parts. There are many online sources from eBay to specialist scrap yard sites that will submit your part request to numerous sites for free, you then just sit and wait for them to come to you.